24 Oct Vanquish Marketing Group Presents the Best Ways to Start Your Day
The team at Vanquish Marketing Group knows that the first few minutes of the workday are crucial. Within 10 minutes of showing up, you set a tone that impacts attitude and productivity for the hours ahead. This affects everyone around you as well. Here are some suggestions from high achievers for starting your workday off right:
• Reflect: Take some time at the beginning of your day to center yourself. Think about what you’ve accomplished, what you’re working on now, and what you’d like to achieve in the future. To help you maintain a healthy perspective on where you are in life, think about the things for which you are grateful.
• Make Yourself Comfortable: Make sure your space is set up in a way that helps you feel in control of yourself and your environment. Clutter may stimulate your creativity, but it also wastes time when you have to look for essential office supplies.
• Visualize Accomplishment: Review your to-do list, tweak it, and then imagine yourself accomplishing everything on it. Mentally working through your day helps you identify potential obstacles and distractions as well.
• Keep It Loose: Stretch out or walk around to keep your muscles limber and to encourage blood flow. Try standing up while working for a couple of minutes as well.
• Say Hi: Walk around and greet a few members of your team. A friendly smile to start the day is always a welcome sight, and the surest way to get one is to give one.
Productivity and achievement are not accidents. Use these strategies from Vanquish Marketing Group to get the most out of your workday.